An exciting opportunity has come in from our client who is looking to expand. Our client is the largest manufacturer of energy-efficient windows and doors in Europe. This role would be based out on the road dealing with customers in Wicklow/South Dublin. This role would suit someone with carpentry experience, someone who is proficient with IT systems, and someone who has great organisational and planning skills. The successful candidate will be provided with a fully expensed vehicle.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Replacing hinges, gears, handles, and glazing units.
- The service engineer in that area schedules his calls and groups them for individual areas.
- Making good any damage caused to the windows and doors.
- All service calls are logged by the customer to our main office and automatically sent to the service engineer designated to a particular area.
- Training with an existing service engineer.
- Carpenter/hands-on repairs works or similar
- Previous experience with using IT equipment like a tablet.
- Customer service skills.
- Full clean driver's license.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Niamh Cregg