My client is looking to hire an experienced Service Technician to join their growing team. This client is a well-established, reputable brand in the vehicle manufacturing industry here in Ireland. This is a Permanent Role based in Co. Westmeath
As a Service Technician, you will lead the client's Technical Support and diagnostic function for the range of products they offer to the Irish Market. This will involve advanced training in each model with fault diagnosis and warranty repair on all new vehicles.
- Lead Role for all major fault finding and quality reporting to the factory.
- Diagnosis of Electrical and Mechanical Issues.
- OEM training to expert level on all models and sub-systems.
- Supporting Customers and approved aftersales agents with Technical Support.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Vehicle Diagnostics, PDI Inspection, Servicing and Rectification.
- Experience in Air Conditioning/Heating & Door Systems service and repairs.
- Experience in using online resources for technical research, assistance and problem solving.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to team development.
- Self Motivated and able to work well under their own initiative.
- Competitive Salary.
- Full Expensed Company Van.
- Monday- Friday
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022