Job Title: Service Support Counsellor
- To answer incoming questions from Holiday Planning Counsellors, New Owner Resource Advisors and Member Services in a courteous and efficient manner and to assist them in locating the correct answers through the use of systems or inquiries.
- To handle and resolve all escalated customer issues.
- To be able to meet strict deadlines.
- To perform account maintenance on specialized customer accounts.
- To participate in assigned individual and team projects.
- To handle all inbound servicing calls and emails for the Asia Pacific Club
- To handle all inbound calls and emails for Sales and Marketing
- Assist staff with, initiatives, new programs, and changes in processes/policies.
- Perform special projects as directed or assigned by other department Management.
- Strong and experienced background in customer service,
- Strong knowledge of personal computer programs/applications.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Solid written/verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational skills & proactive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines