An exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Project Engineer to join a leading water/wastewater solutions provider on a permanent contract. This role is based in Mallow and will service customers in the Munster region.
- Coordinate and manage the administration of Service jobs on the company’s ERP along with pricing, quotations, and estimations for customers.
- Provide support to site based teams in the delivery of service and maintenance to our customers.
- Liaise with Scheduling and service team to ensure works are scheduled as per customer’s request.
- Compile Customer specified Documentation Packages as required (RAMS, maintenance of contractor portals, declaration forms etc).
- Organisation and Procurement of parts.
- Developing Service plans for various customers.
- Issuing reports to customers and job costings as appropriate.
- Arrange works to be completed on various projects on receipt of customer purchase orders.
- Preparing and finalising service reports before Invoicing takes place.
- Support Service Coordinators ensuring KPI’s are met for the department.
- Support Coordinator with technical report writing.
- Ensuring that all other EPS Business units are supported as required by the Service team and communication between same.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a continuous improvement plan & participate in Lean projects.
One of the following will be essential.
- Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma
- Third level Environmental Science degree/ diploma
- Previous experience in waste water/ water industry
- Previous experience in projects and/ or engineering
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.