- Reference: CJ46438
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Managing an existing team of approx. 20 employees in the delivery of service
- Taking overall responsibility as Framework manager for delivering service to key clients
- Lead the tendering framework submissions into key clients.
- Implement and develop existing systems to ensure that all incoming routine & non-routine and emergency service requests are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Management of existing service and maintenance contracts in Leinster.
- Ensure that any works required onsite are actioned with minimum response time using existing staff and/or using a number of existing approved sub-contractors.
- Develop the business sector including new annual service contracts, growing the business and ensuring business growth areas are achieved.
- Continue with development of structure in Leinster to align with overall Business strategies.
- Procurement of replacement parts and repair services internally or using external approved suppliers & supply chain.
- Management of clients’ accounts.
- Ensuring that invoicing and debt retrieval are prioritised as appropriate.
- Responsible for all Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all service works.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience in managing a service team in a similar industry or utility.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS office software and other basic computer programmes necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively and lead in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water industry.
- M&E background in repair, installation, design and personnel management in any water &/or wastewater industry would be an advantage.
- Third level Mechanical or Electrical Degree or Diploma would be desirable or candidate with craft qualification that can demonstrate sufficient experience in a similar role will also be considered.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!