Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Engineer with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The Service Engineer will be an experienced professional, ideally with broad experience in multiple technical roles, and with a broad knowledge of both electrical and mechanical systems.
- Provision of worldwide maintenance and service support for the full range of products
- Provision of on-site support as may be required for both planned and emergency repairs
- Communication with customers on service and related matters
- Testing and completion of handover formalities on project completion
- Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion
- Training of clients, employees and apprentices both on-site and in-house
- Completion of outstanding works after handover
- Provision of services to include refurbishment and maintenance contracts
- Liaising with production to eliminate faults
- Checking of drawings and preparation of documentation for site
- Repair and research of electrical/electronic modules and equipment
- In-house testing as required prior to despatch
- Ensure that quality, environmental, and health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Extensive travel and time away from the head office will be required
- A recognised third level Electrical (Mechatronics) qualification with significant practical experience is essential for this role
- A qualification trade apprenticeship (Electrical) would be a distinct advantage
- Fault finding and diagnostic experience is essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Leary