- Developing a comprehensive Process and System on-site to project manage value improvement projects (charter, project plans, measuring & monitoring mechanisms to ensure strong adherence to plans)
- Help teams and functions identify their opportunities,
- Enhance resource prioritisation to realise these opportunities, aid in the transparency and communication of the same.
- Stay informed with the execution of identified opportunities,
- Own and Govern Value Improvement Reviews for the Site
- Report back on function and site performance and help Recognise and celebrate the success of the teams and functions.
- Provide Value Improvement systems training.
- Benchmark industry leaders to incorporate best practices and keep abreast of state of the art continuous improvement activities and initiative
- Enhance our processes to ensure a cadence of future projects fill our pipeline.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge and application of Lean/IE tools and methods
- Honours Degree or Masters in relevant Business, Finance, Engineering or Science discipline.
- Leadership and Influencing skills
- Change Management skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com