About the company
Award-winning, trusted partner to international market leaders in the public sector, private sector and capital markets where it provides digital solutions to enable its customers to transform and improve the way they do business. Founded in 2006, the company delivers large-scale, mission-critical software projects to public and private sector clients on a global scale – leveraging its technical and domain expertise, its focus on delivering value for money and a good measure of common sense. The team works tirelessly to build trust, respect and partnership with its customers, employees and the communities in which it operates. Ranked in the Great Place to Work Awards 2017, The team takes pride in being easy to work with, being responsive and investing in both employee and customer success.
About the role
For this position, you will contribute to the creation of customer solutions and you will be involved in the development of different web user interfaces that will be used by massive amounts of users. You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance with the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations. This role will involve a Lean Start-up approach where rapid and frequent deliveries are made to lead customers to solicit quick feedback which feeds into the development of the next release. The latest approaches to software development will be used including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Agile methodologies.
Experienced UI Developer:
- Experience in any charting libraries like D3.
Experienced Java Developer:
- Strong Java programmer.
- Experience in Spring Frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Experience in developing Microservices.
- Experience in Openstack, Kubernetes, helm would be an additional plus.
- Employees enjoy a stable work-life balance (flexitime).
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Extremely technical and purely development based.
- Non-political and practical.
- Project-based and highly collaborative.
- Social atmosphere in a diverse, multi-cultural team environnement.
- Flat organizational structure.
We seek to attract the best talent. An attractive compensation package together with a competitive salary and benefits program will be offered to the right candidate.
- Health Insurance – VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Death in service.
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Company laptop.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Company-sponsored benefits: Gym membership, Tech events, Engineering Training Program.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs covered (Flight, transport of possessions and work permit).
- Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure a permanent accommodation.
- Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids. Hassle-free registration with the Irish tax authorities and access to professional financial advice.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6478503