Senior Treasury Accountant with 5-7 years experience in treasury with an understanding of accounting standards and their application to foreign currency transactions. Galway city. Hybrid role.
- Monitor cashflow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment.
- Assists with trade finance deals
- Preparation of cash balances, cashflows, working capital and ad hoc reports as requested
- Monitoring of bank performance and associated costs
- Responsible for administration of banking systems
- Preparation of all treasury accounting journals and posting to GL
- Responsible for reconciliation of all treasury related accounts on GL
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with local and foreign accounting departments
- Monitor FX movements and prepare reports analysing these movements
- Perform a variety of other related treasury tasks, as required.
- Contribution to the definition of service standards and continuous management of service level agreements.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of KPI's and SLA’s.
- Financial Analysis, including month end review of business unit performance.
- Cash forecasting.
- A recognised accounting/treasury qualification with 5 to 7 years experience operating in a similar environment.
- Excellent understanding of accounting standards and their application to foreign currency transactions.
- Must be systematic and highly organised with an ability to work to tight deadlines and on own initiative.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.
Treasury Accountant, Financial Accountant, Statutory Accountant