We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit a Training Specialist to join their established HR team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will work with the Business Leaders to ensure that the production training process supports the regulatory requirements and the business goals. The role will also provide a process to support the development, deployment and execution of an effective training process for support roles, be the business process owner of the Learning Management System.
- Subject Matter Expert for HR Training Process
- Owner of the Induction Program for Cork that supports new hires and intercompany transfers.
- Provide direction and support to MTC’s (Manufacturing Training Coordinators) to ensure quality and consistency of training delivered by SMEs is maintained.
- Support production training processes through Process Improvements of the SLMS.
- Provide training and development for trainers(Train the Trainer).
- Provide training to SPO’s (Site Process Owners) and SME’s (Subject Matter Experts) for Curriculum Management and reviews.
- Partner with Managers in developing Training Plans for New Roles
- Collaborate with Doc Services in the management of SME Training Program
- Ensure that Training Procedures are in compliance with FDA QSRs & ISO requirements.
- Support audits as the HR Training SME.
- Provide a framework that will simplify and support the HR Training Process.
- Degree in HR, Training & Development, Business or equivalent is necessary.
- 5+ years’ previous experience is a Training/Regulatory Compliance related role is required
- Previous experience of highly regulated manufacturing environment is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com