Senior Technical Project Manager
We have a new opening for a Senior Technical Project Manager for our private sector client.
You will Lead the Global Implementation of an upgrade of our Inventory Management System (IMS) for Demand, Inventory and Supply / Replenishment Planning. The position will involve leading a Cross-Functional Project Team of Supply Chain and IT stakeholders as well as Third Party stakeholders.
We are seeking this person to have technical experience in System Implementations & previous experience working with Supply Chain IMS systems. Supply Chain Management expert knowledge especially in Demand, Inventory & Supply Replenishment Planning would be an advantage.
- Plan, organize, monitor, execute and control IMS implementation project to achieve project delivery on time, cost and within the specified scope and quality:
- Create, develop and execute the Project Plan and Detailed Design according to Project Charter (or equivalent).
- Ensure efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources.
- Execute projects according to our Project models and appropriate methods
- Lead, manage and motivate the project team directly supervise one project analyst
- Manage dependencies, risks and opportunities.
- Follow-up and report on project status (cost, time/progress, quality etc.).
- Communicate effectively with project team and stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope imposed by e.g. customer or steering group decisions.
- Train and coach project team members
- Hand-over projects deliverables to receiving organization(s)
- Participate to project tasks and assignments and utilize own expertise in supply chain management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or supply chain discipline.
- 7-10 years IT Project Management experience working in a Supply Chain Environment
- Technical experience in System Implementations & previous experience working with Supply Chain IMS systems.
- Supply Chain Management expert knowledge especially in Demand, Inventory & Supply Replenishment Planning.
- Experienced in Project Management
- Experience in System Implementation, Supply Chain IMS systems is a plus
- Advanced Communication skills
- Cross Functional Stakeholder Management Experience
- Advanced Analytical skills
- Team Leadership experience is a plus
· ERP Technical Knowledge As400 experience a plus
· IMS Technical Knowledge, Voyager a plus
· PowerBI advanced skills
This is a 24 months year fixed term contract position salaried position.
· 22 days annual leave
· 4 Company Days
· Defined Contribution Pension
· VHI Health Insurance
· Life & Disability Insurance
· Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, daily fresh fruit, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
· Flexible start & Finish times
· Remote working due to Covid-19 restrictions
For a full job description and confidential discussion on this role please contact: Gillian Nicholson