Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with 3+ years of agency experience and 2+ years in house.
- Proactively build a talent pipeline for future and anticipated roles across Ireland, focusing on passive candidates
- Be a strategic partner to hiring managers and business leaders
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to engage and convert those prospects over the short, medium and long term through nurturing and building relationships
- Uphold a focus on candidate experience, champion the company brand and drive innovation in talent attraction through smart use of new technologies and media tools to reach and engage our candidates at scale.
- Drive design thinking and execution for candidate pipeline building and strategic initiatives.
- Educate the business on data-driven recruiting techniques, tools and strategy while facilitating cross-team collaboration.
- Identify relevant data, insights and trends for various business cases including competitor landscape analysis and develop metrics to gauge success.
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to share expertise with/learn from fellow team and wider colleagues.
- Develop strong, professional trusting relationships with our business partners
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS Degree in Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience sourcing in an agency environment with 2+ years in house recruitment experience
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter & MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Entrepreneurial, ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills. Proven ability to communicate with and inﬂuence stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills: is a self-starter, entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach. Experience working in a high growth, performance-focused environment.
- Strong ability to garner respect quickly across multiple stakeholders – is approachable, collaborative with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and document a hiring manager’s stated requirements, and formulate a clear value proposition that will attract the caliber of candidate we need to meet those requirements.
- Authentic, integrity-driven and results-oriented
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.