We have an exciting Senior Systems Engineer opportunity for you in one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and it’s based right here in Cork on a permanent basis.
A leader in electronic design, building upon more than 30 years of computational software expertise our client prides itself on their company culture, training, career progression and offers a competitive package.
The Senior Systems Engineer will be supporting internal teams, remote work environments, global projects, datacenters, infrastructure along with the user base directly. So if you have a strong Linux background and would like to find out more please reach out on below contact details.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Front line on the ground local support for all aspects of IT .
- Ability to work on windowsLinux installations, maintenance, service and break-fix issues.
- Would be required to work remotely to use Unix/Linux administration skills to resolve issues at other offices.
- Support local R&D teams including global team providing cloud solutions to our customers.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years’ continued experience in IT role preferable within a Multinational.
- Experience managing windows & Linux systems in a global environment.
- Project management experience is highly desirable, plus the ability to drive and own initiatives is essential.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.