Video for this job
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst Data Analytics
Location: Dublin 2
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Systems Analyst, Data Analytics within the IT Department. Reporting to the Associate Director IT External Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Data Analytics team to develop and implement relevant technologies to support the business needs on data requirements this includes implementing new technologies to enrich and enable business decisions based on factual data whilst maintain a strong governance program.
- Primarily focused on Data analytics, key responsibilities will be to deliver requirements as set out by External Operations
- Implement and support key software to support data analytics
- Work with stakeholders throughout external operations to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, gather and understand requirements
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources, linking multiple data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Spotfire, Tableau, Business Objects etc.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Review, analyze, and develop the Development Solutions data analytics capabilities while working across external operations.
- Create a technological roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state for our data analytics platform.
- Design and develop a data governance framework for External Operations
- 3rd level education in Computer Science/Data Analytics or Mathematics
- Experience in data models and reporting packages for data representation (Spotfire, Tableau and/or Business Objects)
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Hadoop Platform, Apache Sparke and SQL Database/Coding
- Data Visualization.
- Strong Business Acumen of the pharma industry
- Ability to gather and understand requirements
- Vendor management
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT BLAITHIN OSHEA ON 01 66 200 88 OR EMAIL BLAITHIN.OSHEA@COLLINSMCNICHOLAS.IE