Systems Analyst Application Support Engineer
My client, a large medical device company based here in Athlone are looking to hire a Systems Analyst/ Application Support engineer to join their growing team. Contact me directly for further details. We would like this person to come with a background in Application lifecycle and support experience project implementation and technical systems analysis.
- Act as primary support for business applications, with responsibility for application configuration and management including administrative tasks, workflow configuration, development & support in multiple environments.
- Act as technical lead for projects/enhancements and manage issues, risks and organizational change management to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Feedback to the management team risk areas and opportunities for development of the solution in line with business requirements.
- Ensure solutions are compliant with IT Governance and regulatory requirements, ensuring procedures, processes and SOP’s are established and maintained for support of solutions
- Run application User Forums that help to prioritise improvement / new functionality opportunities. Ensure that ownership for key initiatives is clearly identified and people are held accountable for delivery.
- Ensure that key deliverable for your function /site are recorded and agreed as part of the overall application Roadmap.
- Fosters collaborative relationships within and across groups and uses effective influencing and negotiation skills with senior level management and key stakeholders, including vendors, customers and solution providers.
- Create, maintain and share excellent understanding of local / functional business process knowledge through use of Functional Requirements & Business Requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years IT application support experience.
- Strong experience working with projects, communication and presentation skills. Effective risk analysis and stakeholder facilitation to reach timely decisions.
- Knowledge of Thermo Fisher Sample Manager LIMS & Waters Empower 3 CDS an advantage.
- Someone who is a self starter and can hit the ground running.
- Ideally we want this person to be technically adept and can assume a lead role for technical projects.
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Bonus 10% on top of base Salary for this position
- Health insurance (VHI - 3,500 per year).
- Pension plan (Significant employer contribution)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- A truly collaborative work environment where you can perform at your best.
- You will work side-by-side with people you can trust and respect. Everyone's input is valued.
- Career Progression.
For further information on this opportunity or a confidential discussion please contact Gillian Nicholson
firstname.lastname@example.org +353 90 645066