- Be the technical expert responsible for sustaining Mature and Legacy Products, extending the product life in existing markets as well as supporting new geographies and developing markets.
- You will be directly involved in ensuring products are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that these products comply with evolving global standards.
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Degree level 8 qualified in Engineering / Science or related discipline.
- 8+ years engineering experience in Med Device or Pharma industry, of which 4 years minimum has been in a Sustaining R&D Engineering role.
- Familiar with biomedical materials and processing knowledge, experience of medical device design procedures.
- Experienced in design controls, verification & validation testing, project management, problem solving techniques and can demonstrate a broad technical knowledge base.
- Demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- Self-starter and independent critical thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and Quality System Regulations understanding with a focus on Design Controls and Risk Analysis.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org