Our client is currently recruiting a Senior Support Administrator for their Tax Department in our Dublin Head Office. The Tax Department supports the local branch offices and provides specialist advice on tax planning to Legal and Financial Professionals, Farmers, and Businesses.
The function of this role is to, assist the Head of Tax and PA to the Head of Tax and to support the wider tax team, in the following areas:
– Providing secretarial and administrative support.
– Email and diary management, typing and all correspondence.
– Debtor Control.
– Managing cases and ensuring all works are processed efficiently and within set deadlines.
This is a permanent position, which will suit someone with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ administration experience, ideally within a Tax and Accounts environment.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who can work on their own initiative with;
– A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and have experience using Client Management Systems.
– Experience working to tight deadlines and meeting targets.
– Excellent Time Management skills and attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!