You will be a key member of the company’s Global Supply Chain and Logistics function, leading operations planning, directing supply chain managers and setting companywide targets and plans for execution/implementation in the area.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Drive, set and implement the firm’s strategies for key Supply Chain concerns going forward.
- A key lead member of the firm’s client experience enhancement initiative.
- A key driver for overall harmonization of supply chain and logistics practices for the firm globally.
- Design and implementation of customized supply chain and logistics solutions for key clients.
- Responsibility for TOI, TOB and TOE distribution Centres.
- A minimum of 10 years in experience in Supply Chain, with at least 5 years of these in a senior management role.
- Proven ability to manage supply chain and logistics professional people across a global matrix organization.
- An honours degree in a relevant discipline and further relevant supply chain/logistics qualifications.
- The proven ability to influence key stakeholders in other areas of the business for agreed local and global project initiatives.
- Expert level knowledge in achieving enterprise level standards in inventory management, production planning and customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!