Senior Supply Chain and Inventory Analyst – Contract – Galway
- Support the Global supply chain function by building tools and processes to collate data from a range of sources.
- Develop clear knowledge of the Global Supply Chain to ensure data collation and analysis provides critical real-time insights.
- Liaise with manager and colleagues across the Supply Chain to source, standardise and cleanse data.
- Present data and associated business insights on Supply Chain performance to senior Management team.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Develop MRP component projections for various demand scenarios leveraging our SAP platform.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a Supply Chain environment preferred.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a Master’s degree in one of these subjects is desirable with
- Experience on analytical tools such as Alteryx, Power BI or other analytical tools is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP with a solid understanding of manufacturing, bills of material, product lifecycle management, and supply chain operations.
- SAP experience desirable
- Ability to travel globally as required (with advance planning)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.