Our client a major multinational here in Galway have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team on an initial 23-month contract.
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier-related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provide feedback in the assessment of their operation.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Practical knowledge of project management. May be responsible for entire projects or processes within the job area.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Mc Inerney on
091 706 717 or email email@example.com.