Snr Supplier Quality Engineer-Medical Devices-Cork-Contract.
Do you have experience in change management, project management, and validation activities in the medical device industry? This role will suit an existing Senior Supplier Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge or a strong Supplier Quality Engineer that is looking for the next step in their career!
Your Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Supports assessments of potential new suppliers and service providers for quality and quality system capabilities, as required.
- Ensures that the supplier performs and documents the appropriate engineering approach to activities such as qualification and validation providing assistance in these efforts.
- Assists in the evaluation and approval of supplier requested changes or improvements.
- Monitors supplier performance and reports supplier quality trend data.
- Bachelors’ Degree required (Science or Engineering disciplines preferred).
- Quality Assurance experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical, or other quality managed regulated industries.
- Experience in quality assessments.
- Experience of working in the areas of Design Controls, Verification and Validation activities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Hourly Rate(depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.