Our client a Major Multinational here in Galway are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Quality Engineer on an initial 12-month contract.
In this exciting role as a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer, you will have primary focus responsibility to ensure that suppliers deliver quality materials, components, and subassemblies. Monitor parts through the manufacturing cycle, communicate & resolve technical issues and supplier-related problems as they occur through execution of appropriate Quality System procedures and work instructions. Execute Quality Performance Reviews and participate in Supplier Audits to ensure good manufacturing practices and quality standards are met. Evaluate supplier’s internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services, prevent defects, and allow the organisation to provide customers with the highest quality and reliable products.
- Lead cross-functional team to resolve supply disruption issues as they occur.
- Lead execution of Supplier Change Notification through qualification/validation activities, change control, collaboration with Regulatory Affairs for submissions and approval of the changes.
- Define Receiving Inspection requirements as required and associated test method validation for Receiving Inspection. Participate in Supplier Owned Quality initiatives as required.
- Manage assigned Supplier CAPA’s, Non- Conformances, Deviations, internal CAPA’s to assure all phase tasks are completed in a timely manner with technical rigor to address root cause.
- Partners and evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
- Collaborate with supplier to assure risk documentation and control plans are established and current.
- Manage supplier files to assure all required supplier documents are current.
- Participate in internal and supplier audits and support external audits when required.
- Ensure documentation is completed per quality system procedures for supplier process development/validation and product qualification.
- Track and communicate Key Performance Indicators metric results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or technical field,
- 4+ years of work experience in Engineering and/or Quality OR Advanced degree in Engineering, Science, or technical field with 2+ years of work experience in Engineering and/or Quality.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, drive projects to completion, and meet internal customer expectations.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of statistical data analysis.
- Lean Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification.
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney.
091 706 717