- Reference: SJ47187
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our Client, a leading company in Sligo, is recruiting for a Senior Supplier QA Auditor.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Independently conducts and leads audits across Supplier and TPM network.
• Identifies compliance risks to current standards / regulations and may guide in the planning and execution of Quality System improvements.
• Ensures compliance to Division and Corporate policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues
• Participates as SME in audits; provides compliant, and strategic solutions to complex quality issues.
• Leads projects that are cross-functional in scope; directly influences project direction and scope; champions new initiatives and acts as the catalyst for change within and potentially across Divisions.
• Maintains and demonstrates understanding of global standards, regulations and regulatory bodies.
• May assume managerial responsibilities as needed.
• Degree preferably in science or technical discipline such as biology, chemistry, engineering, or Certification in Medical Technology or Quality Management.
• Minimum Training /Experience
• Trained at a minimum as a Certified Auditor with working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Quality Systems standards and regulatory requirements such as 21 cfr 820, 21 CFR Part 600, ISO 13485 and IVDD.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry or other regulated industry.