Senior Supplier Engineer | Cork-based | Experience in a similar role required | Contact Josh, P: 021-4911066 or E: email@example.com
- Technical lead on Teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- Demonstrates Technical Leadership skills in Commodity Management.
- Responsible for Establishing & Achieving business objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Drives Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Works with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection & Business Units to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- Ensures that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- Provides guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Develops new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- Identifies and Drives Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP’s) throughout the Supply Chain.
- Level 8 qualification in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years management of a similar technical group
- Strong financial acumen
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org