You will be the relationship manager for suppliers in this category and you will be responsible for building relationships externally with our client’s key suppliers and internally with their stakeholders. You also will negotiate long term agreements with key suppliers and execute cost down strategies to meet/exceed year over year savings objectives.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Provides category management and sourcing expertise to cross-functional, cross-divisional category teams.
• Facilitates these teams in the development and execution of long-term category strategies that will optimize our Client’s position in terms of quality, cycle/response time, technology, risk, and total cost.
• Negotiates, establishes and monitors supplier agreements
• Builds strong, long-term relationships with key supply partners
• Mitigates risk, leverages technology and purchase power, improves processes and systems, and reduces overall cost of ownership and acquisition.
• Engages in consistent, open dialogue to understand Value Stream: business requirements, goals, objectives, strategies, supply/technology needs, monitoring, supporting, diversity, inventory and supplier issues.
• Communicate supplier and category team strategies, actions and issues to VS Leadership, Global Sourcing & Operations leadership.
For a confidential discussion or further information, please contact Celia.Moloney@collinsmcnicholas.ie