- Reference: GY44255
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Exciting opportunity to work in a Global team based in an expanding comapny in Limerick, Midwest and oversee the testing of instrument systems in-house.
- Collaborates with project’s cross functional contact points to derive Requirements, Specifications and provides schedule and resource estimations
- Demonstrates technical competencies, understands Requirements, Design and Implementation level details of the Products under tests
- Assigns tasks based on skillsets and bandwidths.
- Reviews Tasks progresses and Test reports & documents.
- Provide guidance to tackle problems and mentors to improve Test Engineers’ technical and soft skills.
- Participates in hands-on creation, manual and automated execution of Test cases / Test Protocols
- Reviews and Analyzes reported anomalies to obtain resolutions from Software, System, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering teams
- Supports Software, Systems and Engineering Teams with Trouble shooting, Characterization and Validation activities for Prototypes, Breadboards and Sub-Systems
- Supports Service/Training organization for troubleshooting customer complaints
- Support Manufacturing for Test Tool verification and knowledge transfer
- Provides Testing support to Sustaining activities
- Passionately leads from the front to architect, develop, execute and measure effectiveness of automation.
- Engages in continuous improvement to enhance Test Automation, Test Architecture, Test Coverage and Test Leadership skills
You must have proven and creative testing skills and out of box thinking to discover product anomalies and help improve the test efficiencies and effectiveness. It’s essential to have a strong software / system testing experience preferably in an embedded / hardware environment with automotive tests.
You should be acquainted with FDA regulations for Medical Instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards and familiar with agile methodologies and design for Six Sigma standards
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Karen Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0214911064