Senior Java Software Engineer
- Become a key contributor in designing, developing and deployment of existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with 5 or more years’ experience writing production level software in Java, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
- Familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, web services, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
- Be comfortable with Tomcat application servers, creation of Spring web services and multi-threaded programming.
- Have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
- Proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet, Docker etc..
- An excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem-solving skills.