Video for this job
Great opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to join a leading provider of business management solutions, with a global presence in the USA, Canada, Latin America, the EMEA, and Asia. More than 20 in business, they’re an SAP Gold Partner whos brings a strong pedigree to small and medium enterprises. In 2019, they launched their EMEA HQ in Co. Laois, Ireland with a solid growth plan. 30 new jobs will be delivered over the next 3 years.
What you would be working on:
- Collaborate in the development of possible solutions according to his/her specialty.
- Collaborate in the formulation of problems and developing alternatives by using the information provided by the Architect.
- Complete the system’s conceptual and functional model.
- Code in language 3GL and 4GL the components of the functional model or the change requests.
- Program and test web applications in .NET and .NET Core.
- Develop the interface pages according to the company’s standards.
- Test the functioning of the program and ensure its synergy with the system’s other components.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in computer science.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of C# and/or VB.
- Masters object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of how API REST works.
What you will receive in return:
- A product that you can be genuinely proud of.
- Structured career development.
- Work-life balance environment outside congested cities.
- Innovative and modern office with a spacious gym and canteen.
- International company retreat day for you and your family yearly.
- Flexibility to work from home some days of the week.
- Be part of a global high-performance development tech team.
- Structured induction program and extensive training.
Location: Portlaoise area. Reasonable level some remote work is facilitated for that role.
* Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.