- Reference: CJ46947
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Information Technology
Become a key contributor in designing, developing and deployment of existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery
SKills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with five or more years’ experience writing production level software in Java, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
- Familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, web services, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
- Be comfortable with Tomcat application servers, the creation of Spring web services and multi-threaded programming.
- Have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
- Proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- An excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem-solving skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!