- Reference: CJ46755x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Dublin West, Sligo
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
I am looking for a Senior Scientist, with minimum 8 years’ experience and demonstrated ability working as a principle investigator, generating original ideas and development strategies. The role involves travel 25% of the time and the person could be located in Dublin or Cork.
- BS or equivalent education and 10+ years of experience; OR MS or equivalent education with 8+ years of experience OR PhD with 6+ years of experience in area or scientific area of discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a principle investigator, generating original technical ideas and research or development strategies.
- Demonstrate creative ‘out of the box’ thinking to solve difficult technical problems and champion new technologies to achieve project goals.
- Recognized and sought out as an expert in his/her discipline within the company and possibly externally.
- Experienced and demonstrated success as primary author of publications, presentations, regulatory documents and/or primary inventor of patents.
- Demonstrated scientific communication and presentation skills by presenting at leading scientific conferences.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!