- Reference: LK112288
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kerry
- Category: Sales
Sales Team Leader
Our Client a highly successful company in the Medical Devices industry in the Mid-West are currently seeking an Sales Team Leader to join their team on an initial 6-9 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional who holds a proven track record in sales to progress their career in the Sales/Business Development area. The role will involve managing and developing existing client base but will also involve targeting and developing new accounts.
- Managing and developing existing client base
- Overseeing and supervising sales team
- Targeting and developing new accounts
- Responsibility for all outbound calls
- Consistently achieving daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue targets
- Responsibility for Margin and Revenue Targets and involved in strategic growth planning
- Projecting a professional impression of the company
- Pipeline and Quote Management
- Managing the full sales-cycle you will need to be highly driven, strategically identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in your customer base through consultative solution selling.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly KPI’s and activity targets
- Establishing and managing a pipeline to upsell the company’s Managed Services and Professional Services product portfolio to existing customers.
- Carrying out account reviews with your customers and gap analysis with a view to reviewing growth potential.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of your customers’ business drivers through business development and listening to customer needs
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- 2 years+ experience in a sales role
- Exposure to supersing a sales team(desirable)
- Experience working with and selling to mid-level to professional customers
- Must be collaborative and yet able to generate high level of sustained individual sales activity
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and self-directed