Video for this job
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic accounts and/or credit professional wishing to develop world-class credit risk and business experience within a highly successful medical device organisation.
- Expected to carry out detailed financial statement analysis to arrive at a commercially sound risk assessment for customer accounts. Then use this assessment to determine subsequent recommendations for Credit Limits and Terms for their accounts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Ratio Analysis and be comfortable calculating and commenting on same (Profitability, Liquidity, Gearing, etc).
- Maintenance and reviews of the existing direct and indirect sales customers’ accounts
- Evaluation of country risk in key countries for the client, and flagging of any risk issues to Senior Management
- Prepare evaluation and credit reviews for Legal and Regulatory International teams as required
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Service, Regulatory and Legal Team on sales projects to sanctioned countries
- Liaise with Credit Risk Services providers to negotiate the most cost-effective annual contracts
- Advise Collection Team on risk implications on their customers
- Work together with AR Manager, Customer Service and Business Unit Leaders to develop the most commercially viable special deals to high-value customers
- Identify and report any opportunities that will improve efficiencies in Risk Management
- Assist AR Manager and SSC Leaders with any process improvement projects
- Ensure SOX and Audit compliance in the Credit Risk Space
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Francesca Pasetto on 016620088 or email email@example.com