Senior Relationship Manager – Limerick
This role will effectively manage multiple relationships with clients across a number of products including custody, fund accounting and transfer agency services. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of our services and the development of client relationships and revenues.
- Developing an understanding of each client’s strategic goals and identifying ways in which the business can financially optimise both new and existing relationships.
- Understand, own and drive each client’s commercial relationship and engage with Executive level internal stakeholders
- Driving initiatives for client-driven product development requirements; working closely with the various product teams.
- Maintain a good level of understanding of market environment trends and impact on client and business
- Being directly responsible for client satisfaction levels at a strategic level and ensuring relevant key performance indicators are in place to support client goals.
- Working in partnership with the internal Client Services Delivery to ensure the operational activity is in line with the client Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Monitoring performance against agreed service level agreements.
- Cross-selling of additional products and jurisdictions to existing clients.
- Pricing new and additional business opportunities for existing clients.
- Conducting fee and contract negotiations.
- Identify, document and manage client-related risk issues.
- Adhering to internal risk management procedures
- Actively participating and on occasions leading project’s covering client fund launches, mergers and closures.
- A proven track record in the industry, with a preference for multiple years’ experience working in all aspects of the funds/securities business
- Experience of and accountability for increasing revenue through effective client relationships.
- Established commercial relationships with Executive level Client Stakeholders
- Presented & participated in client pitches and review meetings
- Developed client-orientated solutions
- Managed multiple internal & external stakeholders through client-related projects
If you wish to discuss in confidence please call David Fitzgibbon or Jennifer O’Gorman on 061 512270