We are currently hiring a Senior Technical Recruitment Specialist to join a fast-growing organisation in Leitrim, with offices across Europe and the US. This role is a permanent full-time position where you will work Monday to Friday in a hybrid model.
As a Senior Technical Recruitment Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- The full recruitment cycle (screening, interviewing, references, medicals, visas, offer, contract generation, onboarding).
- Managing graduate programs.
- Managing the recruitment applicant tracking system.
- Managing recruitment agencies.
- Advertising roles across multiple platforms.
*Full detailed job description available on request
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant HR area OR CIPD qualified.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is essential (agency or in-house).
- Technical recruitment experience is required.
What you will receive:
- Death in Service.
- Continued Professional Development Support.
- Educational Assistance plus, five days of study leave.
- 20 days annual leave with annual leave service increment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV or contact Aideen Cummins