Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition professional to join a state body for an initial 1-year contract. Hybrid working model-2 days working from home with 3 days based in the Dublin City Center Office.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate live positions, identifying priority roles
- With support from the recruitment, coordinator ensure all job openings are advertised internally on careers pages, job boards, and social networks
- Maintain an up-to-date tracker of the recruitment process for weekly updates.
- Screen CVs and applications whilst updating candidates on the hiring process
- Manage the interview process with stakeholders including post-interview feedback, offers, and onboarding.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the recruitment process whilst developing a strategic focus to assess future requirements.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Agency Recruiter with 5+ years of experience
- Good understanding of Business Development/Sales competency
- Experience using various interview formats, particularly competency-based
- Results-focused with a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.