My Client is hiring a Senior R&D Engineer to join their team, this is a really exciting opportunity. If you are a Senior R&D Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge, as well as an opportunity to develop your career and progress to more Senior Levels than contact me today to discuss in more detail.
This role provides key support to the R&D function in developing products, processes, materials requirements, and equipment in order to achieve the design brief. Ensure the company’s design control responsibilities are fulfilled, specifically development and design verification phases and related sustaining engineering activities, including:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Mechanical or Biomedical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in medical device design/development or similar role in a medical device company.
- Strong technical aptitude with a good understanding of fundamental engineering principals and materials.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes used in medical devices.
- Knowledge and demonstrated practice of risk management methodologies as per EN ISO14971.
- Working knowledge of the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and FDA requirements including Quality System Regulation (21 CFR 820), applicable harmonized standards, and the ability to apply them in practice.
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.