Senior Quantity Surveyor (Electrical bias) required for a leading utility solutions provider in Cork.
You will work on several national and international projects and will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. The position requires a proven track record on large-scale (€10m plus) electrical projects.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description on request):
- Carrying out feasibility studies.
- Cost control and cost benefit analysis.
- Risk analysis evaluations.
- Management of Monthly Valuations including additional Works.
- Managing the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports.
- Negotiating the cost of projects.
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors.
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts.
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals.
- Manage Project Costings and project finance reporting/progress tracking.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- More than 7 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience in MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience).
- Further education assistance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.