- Assist with the maintenance of the Quality System within the plant.
- Management of metrics on change control, CAPA etc.
- Drive improvement and efficiency within the quality system.
- Implement any Plant Quality system changes as identified by MDR.
- Provide Supplier Quality support to any supplier changes / material changes.
- Work closely with the plant ensuring clear communication of any new Regulations.
- Support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis.
- Assist in the internal audit programme, preparing metrics and analysis of results following audits.
- Work cross functionally to drive robust corrective actions based on thorough review of complaint data.
- Additional requirements of the job will be specified by the Quality Systems Manager.
- 3rd level Qualification in Quality / Science / Engineering with a minimum of 5 years work experience in a Quality Systems Engineering role.
- Experience working with an ISO13485:2016 compliant quality system essential.
- Operational Excellence Training advantageous.
- Self-directed and results driven team player. Ability to work on own initiative, to deadlines, while also capable of working as part of a multi discipline team.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to take on and drive a project.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email email@example.com