Senior Quality Supervisor – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Supervisor that can satisfy the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years minimum experience with full responsibility for handling all aspects of employee relations in manufacturing, quality and/or product development engineering
- Supervise employees and quality activities pertaining to the production of products and/or manufacturing processes in – and with quality /technical knowledge of – multiple production areas, depending on the complexity of the areas, in addition to conducting performance reviews, including resolving performance issues
- Document owner for assigned product line inspection procedures
- Accountable for productivity and quality metrics of staff, and provide regular progress reports and quality metrics to management and cross-functional stakeholders, including developing resolutions as needed to improve metrics achievement
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. When the new facility is built the permanent location will be Limerick. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Ben on 061 512270.