Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting Senior Quality Professionals, to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- General Area: Defines project goals and milestones. Responsible for timely project completion. Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Ensures that solutions are compliant, innovative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organizational objectives. May lead projects with a cross-functional or broader scope. Interacts effectively with employees, managers, and cross-functional peers. May represent own team while on cross-functional project teams with other functional leaders. Communicates confidently and effectively with management, peers, and key stakeholders. Implements tactical solutions related to assignment. Able to contribute functional skills and expertise broadly. Directly influences project direction and scope. Scope includes one or more QA functions, with general knowledge of other related disciplines. Provides guidance and trains, other Professionals and Technicians. May provide oversight to one or more QA professionals and/or contractors.
- Quality System Compliance: Demonstrates a good, general understanding of the standards and regulatory bodies that regulate our industry. Ensures compliance to site-level policies and procedures and demonstrates a solid understanding of Division and Corporate policies and procedures by promptly addressing noncompliance issues within Division and Corporation as appropriate. Ensures adherence and maintains the effectiveness of the Quality System, including the Subsystems and Key processes that govern the area by promptly addressing non-compliance issues.
- Risk Management: Ensures evaluation of product safety and efficacy and elevation of risk-based issues. Creates and reviews risk management documentation to reduce or eliminate risk. Makes independent decisions within defined parameters while assuring that these decisions are compliant with site-level policies and procedures and are aligned with the appropriate quality system.
- Problem Solving: Receives little detailed or general direction. Carries out tasks with little management oversight. Decisions have a long-term impact, aligned with the organization strategy. Responsible for ensuring compliant documentation in the area of responsibility.
As Quality Professional, you must have:
- Relevant third-level qualification in scientific and/or technical field or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of related work experience
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- 21 days of annual leave
- Educational Assistance
- Learning and Development Programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Workplace Wellness Programmes
- Onsite parking and cafeteria
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley.