A global healthcare solutions company committed to improving the lives of people through our medical technologies, services, and solutions is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join their business permanently.
- Define, implement and maintain and improve Quality System requirements in the form of Quality Assurance
- Supervise personnel within an area of the Quality Department. Take the lead in this area.
- Develop and modify Procedures and other related procedures
- Participate/support the Management Review Process
- Provide reports/information to management on quality-related issues and define and implement solutions to quality-related issues
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams as directed by the Quality Manager
- Participate in and lead internal/external audits as required
- Ensure that product conforms to specification and control further processing, delivery on installation or non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
- Ensure that preventive and corrective actions are taken in relation to product and Quality system deficiencies and initiate, recommend or provide solutions to product and Quality system related problems
- Participate in and initiate job-related training courses
- Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
What you need to have
- BEng/BSc Level 8 degree qualified with at least 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization at a Quality Engineer level
- Medical Device/Healthcare Industry experience is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Quality System Requirements within the Medical Device/Healthcare industry
- Knowledge of FDA and ISO compliance
- Able to analyze and chart data using MS Excel or Minitab
- Full healthcare for yourself and dependents
- Up to 10% bonus
- Pension scheme
- Excellent career progression along with internal development for employees
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Elaine Dolan.
091 706 718