Our client based in Letterkenny Co. Donegal requires a Senior Quality Engineer to join its team on a contract basis. This role has the facility to work from home within Ireland.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Help ensure client deliverables meet the stated objectives.
- Define test strategies, create test plans, design test cases, automate tests, execute tests and report testing results.
- Work collaboratively with other testers
- Experience using Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI, ADO, ALM and JIRA
- Programming language experience; Ruby, Python and Java
- Demonstrates experience creating and automating test suites.
- Use automated tools and framework to develop and maintain tests
- Monitor automated test runs, review the findings and record the results
- Deep understanding of available testing tools, test strategies and best practices for automated testing
- Demonstrates experience developing deliverables for testing proposals i.e. Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Data, Test Execution, Test Results Management, Exit Criteria
- Automated Testing
- Experience in the following types of testing: Integration, End-to-End, UAT
- Ability to effectively communicate testing priorities, status of defects, risks, test coverage, and confidence levels associated with quality assurance efforts.
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments, multitask and prioritize, execute and deliver in a fast-past environment with set deadlines.
- Healthcare experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.