- Reference: SJ47079
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
My client is looking to hire an experienced quality controller. It is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing multinational!
- Manage the quality performance of “cloud based” project resources across international markets.
- Quality improvement ownership of project resources located in defined markets.
- Research and understand the intent of users when completing search tasks.
- Understand and interpret advertising rating guidelines for project resources.
- Measure adherence of resources to guidelines, utilizing performance data from a variety of sources.
- Create assignments for in-market Quality Moderators and oversee quality and task completion time.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues taking corrective action thourgh the design, implementation and result measurement of quality improvement programs.
- Provide educational support through the creation of eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes.
- Communication with internal peers and external customers with a focus on continuous improvement in a Quality environment
- Auditing internal QA processes and work items ensuring consistent work processes are being adhered to.
- Providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Mentoring team members on quality improvement initatives.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in quality management
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate an advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma or related disciplines an advantage.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!