My client, a large medical device company based in Galway are looking for a Senior Projects Engineer to join their team. This is a really exciting role to work on multiple projects while working cross-functionally with international teams.
Contact me today to hear more about this role and for a detailed job description.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in working through Project/Program Management, in Regulatory, Quality, or Medical Device initiatives, with demonstrable evidence of effective execution and sustained compliance to regulations and standards.
- Experience in handling and delivering multiple projects (2 or more concurrently).
- Driven projects in a complex and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams such as Quality, Regulatory, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, etc.
Fluent business English speaker with good interpersonal, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with global teams with effective project execution.
- International exposure and experience, operating across multiple time zones.
- Experience in working with GMP compliant sites and achieved effective delivery with TPMs and in-house manufacturing sites.
- Familiar with ISO13485 quality system, EU in-vitro Diagnostics Regulation (IVDR) and EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR)
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.