- Reference: SJ46313
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced project process engineer for a developing medical device company based in Roscommon.
- To work on and manage assigned projects. This may be developing production processes, introducing new process, process optimisation or quality improvement. This will involve working with teams, scheduling resources, agreeing timelines and validation of equipment or process changes.
- To provide engineering support to manufacturing area of responsibility, to enable downtime reduction, performance improvement and unit cost to be achieved.
- To work with engineering group to research and develop new and alternative methods and procedures, to improve quality and productivity.
- Provide leadership to the process in technical areas.
- Liase with other departments, i.e. Operations, Quality and Technical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualified Engineer – Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing Engineering.
- Must have experience with lean six sigma
- Self-Starter, excellent organization skills and ability to work in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!