Title: Senior Project Manager
Collins McNicholas are working with Limerick Twenty Thirty DAC to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity to join Limerick Twenty Thirty DAC, an initiative that has commenced an ambitious €500 million plus investment plan to regenerate the centre of Limerick City.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will require full knowledge of construction project management including planning, technical skills, industry knowledge expertise in delivering quality mixed-use developments ideally through public/ private partnerships.
- Prepare operative project governance controls, with particular emphasis on risk management, financial management and budgetary controls/ procedures.
- Manage critical stakeholder relationships, establish defined project objectives and obtain sign off/ completion of a details project brief.
- Ensure EU Public Procurement requirements are fully complied with.
- Coordinate and direct design teams and contractors while also overseeing the contractual conditions of performance.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Chair and direct meeting whilst also completing presentations when required.
- Ensure at all times quality of construction is meeting the standards set out and that H&S guidelines are adhered to.
- A minimum Level 7 in the NFQ in Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or similar equivalent from an appropriate professional institute.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar client project management role with a track record of taking construction projects from inception to completion.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and requirements relating to this role. For a complete role specification and further information please send your CV to email@example.com. Or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512270.