Our client, a leading global healthcare company in Sligo, is seeking a Senior Project Manager on an initial 12 month contract.
To ensure the plant meets its customer service, financial, inventory management, quality and safety goals through the effective management of critical Change Projects and Strategic Programs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the smooth completion of site projects or project transfers from other sites into Sligo.
- Work collaboratively with Sligo functional groups, CFTs and other site Project Managers to develop Project Plans.
- Establish Timeline and required Project Management Tool for Projects by leading the team in compiling the input for required deliverables.
- Manage execution of Project Plan timeline and plan to ensure all elements of Project Plan are completed by Cross–Functional team.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for the projects.
- Update of timeline as required and communicate project status/ progress to management.
- Evaluate impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required with required contingency plans implemented and executed.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Site Management and or Division Management as appropriate and develop contingencies.
- Present and obtain approval for various reviews as defined during project timeline.
- Support all other project assignments, as defined and assigned by site management.
- Ensure the Project documentation is in compliance with the quality requirements.
- Ensure that the plant meets the quality requirements of its customers, internal quality systems, internal & external auditors and other external agencies.
- Liaise with and seek appropriate advice from and report when necessary to colleagues in other sites.
- Ensure all employees, including those not under his/her direct supervision, comply with all company rules and regulations.
- Complete all activities in a safe manner ensuring that any potential safety issues and areas for improvement are addressed. Recommend / Implement improvements to EHS and foster continuous improvement to develop a safety culture.
- Ensure Environmental procedures eg recycling, waste minimization are adhered to and improvements made where possible.
- Optimise the use of human resources by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork
- 6-8 years Senior Project Management experience, ideally in a pharmaceutical/healthcare company.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.