Our client values what makes you unique. Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress and deliver meaningful innovations.
At our client’s Research & Development Department, they focus on the development of cutting-edge medical devices in the Cardiac and Vascular space. Their Project Managers are directly involved in the development of innovative products for use in medical procedures.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
- You will be responsible for representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams serving as PMO in the execution NPD projects.
- You will build cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- You will be leading project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, communications) within New Product Development (NPD) projects, lead continuous improvement projects to drive better execution of NPD projects and drive projects/sub-projects as necessary.
- You may have responsibility for resource management activities. You will support the overall project management infrastructure (metrics, reporting, administration, business reviews etc.).
- You will contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track.
- You will participate in implementing best practice tools and techniques in project management within NPD projects and within the Galway site.
- You will manage changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- You will keep the Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
- You will operate as role model by striving for continuous improvement and being an agent of change.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 4-7 years’ experience working in Project Management environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication, organizational, presentation and leadership skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.