- Reference: CJ47070
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the new product development procedures.
- Project manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- Evaluate process layouts in terms of supporting new process integration while ensuring best utilisation of floor space ensuring optimum process flow.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- Review and approval of validation documentation.
- All other duties as assigned
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 2 or more years’ experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Innovative thinker – should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex engineering drawings and have the ability to understand geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
- High level of PC Skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!