Senior Project Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in the Limerick area.
- This role will involve the design of process equipment, controls and piping.
- The management of various projects.
- Supporting in the design, review and installation of equipment for the site.
- Preparation and development of instrumentation, diagrams and other drawings.
- Support the Quality Assurance department in preparation of design documents.
- Conduct investigations of process equipment, utility systems and control system abnormalities.
- Prepare engineering evaluations.
- Supervision of electrical, mechanical and automation contractors.
- Enforcing and maintaining a safe working environment through policies procedures and regulations.
- Enforcing compliance with all regulations and standards as set by legislation, regulations and the company policies.
- BA in Biochemical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 6+ years experience.
- Knowledge and experience with biopharma process equipment.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and related equipment design requirements.
- Experience working with process control system and automations.
- Experience working with clean room designs and equipment.
- Excellent energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects.
- Excellent IT skills and use of spreadsheets, database software etc.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please call Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or email Deirdre.email@example.com